I don't think its a bad sign since music helps you figure out what you want to do. You could always go back to that song and remember exactly what you want to write. I use music to inspire me to draw, I could draw for hours with music but without only draw for a short time.
Not at all! Music is inspiration, isn't it? Forgive me for quoting Young Frankenstein but "it reeeeaaaaches de sooouuul vhen voooorrds are uuuuseless." XDDD Frau Blucher. *NEEEIIIGGGHHH!!!!*
Regardless, I'm excited. And look for an mp3 soon....that is, if I can fit it in the email XDD.
Is it a bad sign that I'm barely on chapter two of the Madness sequel but, like, half-done figuring out the soundtrack?
*** As I said in teh email:
Not at all! :D My addiction to the song "Frail" came about from your inclusion of Jars of Clay in the previous ones. Besides, it gives other Zack songs to bug Angeal with. Good to hear the writing proceeds!
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Its allll good. =)
no subject
no subject
Regardless, I'm excited. And look for an mp3 soon....that is, if I can fit it in the email XDD.
no subject
Definitely not!
1) You need some sort of soundtrack because it gets you in the mood for writing in the first place
2) It means that you figured out the built-up for your story already (at least emotion-wise), which is a good sign
3) It gives you the possibility to tease people with giving them soundtrack bits (in the way movie trailers do)
Just three reasons I came up with right away...
See?
Re: Definitely not!
no subject
no subject
no subject
But then, cat waxing is a time-honored way of wasting--er, procrastin--er, uh. doing research?
Muzak
***
As I said in teh email:
Not at all! :D
My addiction to the song "Frail" came about from your inclusion of Jars of Clay in the previous ones.
Besides, it gives other Zack songs to bug Angeal with.
Good to hear the writing proceeds!