Now I'm thinking The Measure of Man might be better, dropping the 'a'. It's got the same rhythm as The Madness of Angels. Hmm, yeah.
Thank you all for the encouragement. :)
Now I'm thinking The Measure of Man might be better, dropping the 'a'. It's got the same rhythm as The Madness of Angels. Hmm, yeah.
Thank you all for the encouragement. :)
no subject
I think it's a very good title. You seem to have a 'naming talent' for stories :)
no subject
no subject
Me again...
Re: Me again...
Re: Me again...
Do I detect a running theme here? Not only in sentence structure and sound, but also in motive? (angels - gods - man, that's a hierachy chain... why is 'man' singular, by the way? To form a contrast? ;) How abot a literary analysis of titles used in fan fiction by Amarissia?
Seriously though, that's something I love: having a running theme. And you are really good at it (I like how you used poetry lines a chapter titles, too).
By the way, you don't happen to know another word for 'tie' or 'bond' (because I used those two already)? (It's much too early to think about it, but one day, I'll need a title for the last part of my story arc - the one set during the events of Crisis Core.)
*hugs*
Re: Me again...
Another word for tie or bond...hmm, let me think about it.
Re: Me again...
(I mean especially the contrast between plural - in the other two titles - and singular - in the current one - of the last word.)
It's difficult, because I've been thinking about it for a long time... And I don't want something like 'connection' (it's too long and different level of language from the other two).
In case I can't think of anything, I have a 'substitute title' already, but I'm not really satisfied with it.
*hugs*
Re: Me again...
no subject
The rythym seems sound, and I like the ominous sound of it. *grins* I can't wait to read it!
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
The Measure of Man
The Measure of Men?
Haha, no, FAILED! :P The new title seems to flow better with Madness of Angel. I just can't wait to read it! Gen makes the first appearance! *is hyped* How awesome is that?! XD Very awesome in my opinion. Genesis is my one of my favorite the drama queen. <3 OMG, can't wait for this story!!