*cuts self out of net* Don't ever let yourself get tagged by ninjas, people. I'm lucky I dodged the throwing stars, even if they do have naked Seph pics on them.
Genesis: "I'll take those, I need to examine them for, uh, poison. Yes."
Sephy: "In the bathroom?"
A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do them.
Hmm, this has kinda been all over, so either ignore or consider yourself tagged if ya want to be. Hmm.
1. When I look at digital clocks, I add up the short lines that make up each number. If there's a number that corresponds to how many lines make it, that's lucky. (Like 5.)
2. I don't like to look people in the eyes. This is a common Asperger's problem, and I don't know if it's the same for all of us, but when I look at eyes, I feel like I'm getting too much of a person, and they're getting too much of me.
3. As a continuation of the above, I have difficulty watching people, even on TV and in movies. I have to be in a certain mood to watch anything new. Anime and games have been a big blessing, because those people I can look at directly.
4. Sometimes, when I'm walking up or downstairs, I forget how to use stairs and have to stand there like DUH till I remember. Try this in a busy movie theater sometime.
5. No matter how writer's-blocked I am, the Choir is always busy in the background. Maybe they're stealing my life-force or something.
6. When I play video games, before boss battles I will hand out orders to the team. "Yuna, Light Curtain. Paine, get going right away with Darkness. Rikku, I don't care what you do, just don't talk." I am the general, damn it. (Sorry, Sephy.)
7. We all have fun together in the ether of the net, but if I met you in real life, you probably would assume I can't even talk. :)